This internship opportunity is supported by the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Internship Fund.
Students interested in participating in the Small Business Internship Fund must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a resident of Lackawanna County currently enrolled in a college or university
- Be a currently enrolled student of a Lackawanna County college or university
- Be a currently enrolled student of a Chamber member college or university: Clarks Summit University, Fortis Institute, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, Johnson College, Keystone College, Lackawanna College, Luzerne County Community College, Marywood University, Misericordia University, Penn State Scranton, The University of Scranton, Wilkes University.
Downtown Scranton, PA
Be a professional part of a boutique complex litigation firm. Practice your marketing skills by shaping a comprehensive social media presence, using your knowledge to present great strategy!
- late February start, 10-12 week internship
- 10-15 business hours per week, flexible
- 410 Spruce St., downtown Scranton
- Marketing and/or Pre-law coursework; preferred interest in marketing and/or Pre-law
- Demonstrated high-quality and professional customer service skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Marketing and/or advertising strategies or campaign example;
- Incoming proficiency in social media platforms, Microsoft Office;
- Community outreach;
- PC or Mac.
Expected Projects Develop your skills through:
- Growing a small firm’s marketing depth and base by learning, reviewing and making recommendations on current marketing brand and message;
- Incorporating social media platform, event, and market analysis into a comprehensive marketing strategy; presenting strategy and schedule to internship hosts/practicing attorneys;
- Developing new social media and blog content of legal trend, community, and lifestyle-oriented interest in accordance with strategy;
- Gaining mentorship from the firm’s attorneys, working independently and as a team. *All projects subject to change.
- Observe and explain a current brand, message and strategy with a legal focus;
- Incorporate new marketing ideas and approach in a way which increases new customer base and reconfirms message with retained customers;
- Explain how overall comprehensive marketing plan results in growth of a small law firm.