Downtown Scranton, PA
Be a professional part of a boutique complex litigation firm. Practice your marketing skills by shaping a comprehensive social media presence, using your knowledge to present great strategy!
- September start, 10-12 week internship
- 10-15 business hours per week, flexible
- $12/hour, school credit pending approval
- 410 Spruce St., downtown Scranton
- Marketing and/or Pre-law coursework; preferred interest in marketing and/or Pre-law
- Demonstrated high-quality and professional customer service skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Marketing and/or advertising strategies or campaign example;
- Incoming proficiency in social media platforms, Microsoft Office;
- Community outreach;
- PC or Mac.
Expected Projects Develop your skills through:
- Growing a small firm’s marketing depth and base by learning, reviewing and making recommendations on current marketing brand and message;
- Incorporating social media platform, event, and market analysis into a comprehensive marketing strategy; presenting strategy and schedule to internship hosts/practicing attorneys;
- Developing new social media and blog content of legal trend, community, and lifestyle-oriented interest in accordance with strategy;
- Gaining mentorship from the firm’s attorneys, working independently and as a team. *All projects subject to change.
- Observe and explain a current brand, message and strategy with a legal focus;
- Incorporate new marketing ideas and approach in a way which increases new customer base and reconfirms message with retained customers;
- Explain how overall comprehensive marketing plan results in growth of a small law firm.