Be part of a homegrown tech firm with a global reach! Practice your development applications skills as part of an IT firm with a full suite of services.
- 6 week internship, starting ASAP!
- 10-20 business hours/ week
- $10-$12/ hour
- Jessup, PA
- In progress Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Knowledge about recruiting, preferably IT recruiting, and a basic understanding of software development platforms and skills
- Ability to develop and execute recruiting strategies; as well as, learn and be knowledgeable about the latest trends in recruiting
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, and ability to interact professionally on various levels
- Sourcing, selecting, recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates; maintaining recruiting records
- Hold orientation and guide new hires through the HR process
- Work closely with industry managers to help them identify job requirements, create job descriptions and interview guides
- Create technical write-ups about the company and have ability to convey company capabilities to potential clients and customers.
If you need more information about this opportunity, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? All applicants must apply by submitting your resume & cover letter @ www.smallbusinessinternships.com