*INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE IN PROGRESS!*
THIS INTERNSHIP HAS BEEN FILLED!
Turnkey Property Solutions Group
Take charge of your summer through this latest marketing and business management internship from Turnkey Property Solutions Group. Through this internship, you will have the opportunity to further cultivate your marketing skills by researching current trends, creating social media content, and managing that content throughout the summer. Through completion of these projects, you will help the business transfer many of its forms and services into a digital medium, allowing them to better connect with their customers.
Ready to put your skills into practice? Apply today and join a passionate team of professionals as they seek to make property management a more positive and streamlined experience.
- Start upon hire
- 10-25 total hours estimated (flexible with schedule)
- $10-$12/hr based on prior course completion/experience
- This internship can be completed virtually or a hybrid of both onsite (Dallas, PA) and virtual work
- Online meeting capability required (Zoom)
- Laptop required by the intern.
- Marketing, General Business Background
- Any level of coursework is acceptable (Freshman- Grad)
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Skilled in navigating and creating social media/digital marketing content
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Research the market base for property management services and follow through with the creation of a digital marketing campaign focusing on brand development and customer growth.
- Manage the current social media calendar. Schedule and create new posts and email blasts.
- Use a drone to take photos for marketing and property listings. Categorize said photos into a photo bank. (Hybrid Only)
- Convert current physical forms and documents to a virtual medium, potentially redesigning some elements to improve visual appeal and accessibility (Hybrid Only)
- Create a database of sub-categories used to drive business and expand Turnkey brand in both Lackawanna and Luzerne counties.
- Other projects may be assigned as needed.
This internship opportunity is supported by the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Internship Fund. Students interested in participating in the Small Business Internship Fund must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a resident of Lackawanna County currently enrolled in a college or university
- Be a currently enrolled student of a Lackawanna County college or university
- Be a currently enrolled student of a Chamber member college or university: Clarks Summit University, Fortis Institute, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, Johnson College, Keystone College, Lackawanna College, Luzerne County Community College, Marywood University, Misericordia University, Penn State Scranton, The University of Scranton, Wilkes University.