Summer 2019 Financial Investments/Client Services Internship (Supported by the Small Business Internship Fund)
JSB Financial , LLC
This internship opportunity is supported by the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Internship Fund.
Students interested in participating in the Small Business Internship Fund must meet at least one of the following criteria: Be a resident of Lackawanna County currently enrolled in a college or university. Be a currently enrolled student of a Lackawanna County college or university
Be a currently enrolled student of a Chamber member college or university: Clarks Summit University, Fortis Institute, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, Johnson College, Keystone College, Lackawanna College, Luzerne County Community College, Marywood University, Misericordia University, Penn State Scranton, The University of Scranton, Wilkes University.
Summer 2019 Financial Investments/Client Services Internship
JSB Financial , LLC is a full service independent Financial Advisory Business, specializing in building and protecting our clients wealth, in a friendly no pressure atmosphere.
• Summer 2019, June start
• 20 hours per week
• West Pittston, PA
• Junior/Senior level financial coursework.
• Experience and proficiency in MS Word and Excel a must; as well as strong organizational skills.
• Ideal candidate should be of bright and positive attitude
• Occasional evenings may be required for both special events and duties
(The selected applicant will be required to be fingerprinted and be subject to a background check as we are working with sensitive information. Confidentiality contract)
• Analyze the CEO’s time management integrating technology strategies to increase productivity
• Support client services: Retirement Plans, Estate Planning Basics, Investing Stocks, Bonds, ETFs, CEFs, Mutual Funds , Annuities & Life Insurance
• Assist with organizing and running successful client events and educational workshops
• Develop a better understanding of day-to-day business operations
• Gain insight on servicing client in a multi-product environment
• Learn financial services strategies to help protect and build wealth
• Be exposed to the planning of marketing events and client appreciation events
If you would like to apply, create an account and login to submit your application.
You will be able to upload your cover letter and resume in any of the following document formats: Text, Word Document, Rich-text Document, or PDF