Be a part of The Chamber’s communications team and learn how to produce video for social media and work on digital design for websites.
- Fall/Winter 2019, may continue through Spring if desired
- Up to 4 hours a day, three days a week
- Downtown Scranton, PA
- Coursework and/or practical experience in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, or Videography
- Go-getter personality
- Willingness to develop new talents and skills while working
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Confident with creating and editing video, from concept to final product
We are looking for:
- Strong video editing skills
- Strong social media platform skills
- Solid time management and self-motivation
- Great verbal/writing/communication skills
- Assisting The Chamber with video production for its web and social media sites.
- Researching and applying best practices for The Chamber’s social media presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn and other sites.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned, including ideas generated by the intern based on personal major course of study.
- Apply classroom-learned skills in a real-life business setting and team environment;
- Present communications, PR and creative skills that align with the projects completed;
Interested? Submit your resume & cover letter by August 15th @ www.smallbusinessinternships.com!