This internship opportunity is supported by the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Internship Fund.
Students interested in participating in the Small Business Internship Fund must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a resident of Lackawanna County currently enrolled in a college or university
- Be a currently enrolled student of a Lackawanna County college or university
- Be a currently enrolled student of a Chamber member college or university: Clarks Summit University, Fortis Institute, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, Johnson College, Keystone College, Lackawanna College, Luzerne County Community College, Marywood University, Misericordia University, Penn State Scranton, The University of Scranton, Wilkes University.
This Summer 2019 internship will expand your digital marketing experience! Intern at Simplex Homes where you will learn about an exciting industry and work with an experienced team... all in a homegrown 4th generation modular construction business!
- Summer 2019, June-August
- 25-40 hours per week, 10 weeks
- Scranton, PA
- Coursework and some experience in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business or Communications
- Strong social media platform skills: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker with creative ideas
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows
- Interest in entrepreneurship
- Develop recommendations and contribute to a plan for social media marketing growth - incorporating business sales approach, markets, goals, and timeline.
- Connect traditional advertising with social media platform marketing, working as a team with Sales leadership and outside marketing agencies.
- Grow social media platform hits, follows, likes, traffic, and connections through creating content, scheduling posts, and building relationships with current and new customers and the general public.
Interested? Submit your resume & cover letter by April 19th @ www.smallbusinessinternships.com!