Calling all creative graphic design students! Looking to advance your skills in graphic design and have a strong desire to learn what it's like to be part of a marketing environment? You’ll learn real-world working experience as a graphic designer in a national, but local small business specializing in custom conference app design. This leading-edge business keeps communities and meetings connected!
- October-December, 8 weeks
- 10-20 hours per week (flexible)
- Remote optional on occasion/as needed
- Scranton, PA
- Junior-Senior level coursework in graphic design, marketing, etc.
- Knowledge and prior use of Photoshop and Illustrator, interest and understanding of graphic design for print and digital pieces
- Preferred Skills: Understanding of image sizing and layout, understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising
- Student will work collaboratively with the Creative Director to create enticing graphics for client events in various formats, including app graphics, and some advertisement pieces, social media graphics, etc. The student will also gain experience in marketing a brand and SASS product through creation of graphics for Jujama’s social media presence, website, and other materials.
- Students will put graphic design skills to real-life experience with clients; meeting deadlines, collaborating with a team, creating designs to spec, formatting designs to various platforms and uses (app graphics, advertisements, social media, etc.)
Interested? Submit your resume & cover letter by October 5 @ www.smallbusinessinternships.com!