Use your creative ideas to help reach goals you'll see achieved! Develop business, marketing, design and strategy skills at a progressive, 75 year-old, family-owned formal wear business!
- Late February-early March start, timeline flexible for the right candidate!
- 10-15 business hours/week, 12 weeks
- Downtown, easy-to-get-to location
- Coursework in marketing, graphic design or business
- Interest in family business/entrepreneurship
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge in marketing, digital marketing, promotion, advertising, social media and/or building media presence
- The ability to multitask and tackle a task at a moment’s notice
- The ability to provide creative ideas to enhance our team
- A willingness to learn and grow as we learn and grow as a company
- A positive attitude that energizes those around you
- Extraordinary focus on the customer and their needs, no matter the circumstances
- The belief that you can make a difference on our team
- The ability to give 110% of your effort every day
- Designing digital ad and signage for stores and events
- Researching the best processes for targeted marketing
- Participate in the development and implementation of integrated marketing plans
- Managing social media accounts
- Keeping online business listings up to date
- Responding to online reviews and various customer feedback
- Assisting with customer service tasks, including emails and phone calls
- Working as part of our team to help achieve our long-term goals
Interested? Submit your resume & cover letter @ www.smallbusinessinternships.com!