Spring 2020 Marketing Assistant Internship
The Marketing Assistant Intern will gain firsthand knowledge of marketing for a privately owned small business in the healthcare field. They will gain experience in learning how to reach a target audience on social media platforms as well as creating and distributing content for internal marketing.
- Winter/Spring 2019 - January start, 14 weeks (Opportunity for longer-term employment)
- 10+ hours a week
- 276 E Grove Street, Clarks Green
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Creative, self-motivated and outcomes oriented.
- Familiar with social media paid advertising and Google Ads.
- Smart phone and laptop.
- Willingness to sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.
- Reliable transportation.
- Complete training in our current marketing philosophy and understand our target market.
- Create a library of testimonials in written and video formats.
- Maintain Google Adwords and Facebook marketing.
- Facilitate and promote community workshops.
- Launch a monthly newsletter.
- Infuse academic knowledge with industry specific tactics in order to promote growth within a local small business.
- Utilize academic knowledge and experience to manage social media campaigns.
- Have the opportunity to be creative and apply academic knowledge to projects.