Polish your marketing skills and IT interest by interning at northeast Pennsylvania’s premier IT and Managed Services company!
- Fall 2017, October start
- 15-20 hours*/week, 8-10 weeks *live project week may increase hours
- Dunmore, PA (near Scranton)
- Coursework and/or major in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Keen ability to learn, represent, and portray business objectives and values
- Outstanding ability to creatively and strategically think and write and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail, team communication and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
At Tech 42, you'll develop and launch events as part of an overall marketing strategy, including webinar and Lunch and Learn events. You'll play a key role in:
- Connecting business mission and event purpose and execution to company sales strategies
- Creating event and marketing campaigns which are collaborative and cohesive in message, assisting the sales team in deploying information, account follow up, CRM management, and execution of event(s)
- Utilizing SEO, social media, marketing trends, and Google AdWords/Analytics to grow business and event reach, and develop marketing material for deployment
- Organizing and retaining accurate key customer information, using CRM to report event success, project notes, and manage lead generations
- Ultimately taking primary part in how events/webinars grow and optimize client accounts, supporting the work of an aggressive sales and marketing arms to grow profits and service depth, and more!
Interested? Submit your resume & cover letter @ www.smallbusinessinternships.com!