This internship opportunity is supported by the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business Internship Fund.
Students interested in participating in the Small Business Internship Fund must meet at least one of the following criteria:
Space Time Mead & Cider Works, an award winning winery in Dunmore, PA, is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Spring Marketing Intern to join our marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual, who works with integrity, and who wants to build a career in marketing, then we want to work with you.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent critical thinking, and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques including traditional and social media approaches.
• Winter/Spring 2020
• 10 hours per week, 10-15 weeks
• Advanced coursework and/or major in Marketing or similar field
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
• Ability to complete tasks assigned in a timely and efficient manner and to adhere to deadlines as assigned by supervisors
• Strong organizational skills, in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capable of teamwork and accepting of direction from supervisors
• Attention to detail
• Clean neat appearance
• Can work independently
• Is honest and works with integrity
• Evaluate current marketing approach for effectiveness, and alignment to company mission.
• Design and present updated marketing plan - includes traditional and social media; hosted and 3rd party events; direct to consumer, wholesaling; innovative marketing approaches, etc
• Contribute to the implementation of marketing plan
• Monitoring and updating our social and traditional media channels.
• Assisting with customers sales at events/retail location - direct, real world customer interaction.
• Gain hands-on experience in craft beverage marketing and company branding.
• Opportunity to attend events to see real results of work - evaluating customers’ responses
• Mentoring from large corporate and small business experienced professionals.
• Flexible schedule for students.
If you would like to apply, create an account and login to submit your application.
You will be able to upload your cover letter and resume in any of the following document formats: Text, Word Document, Rich-text Document, or PDF