Join the team at NEPA Alliance, a regional community and economic development agency serving the seven counties of Northeastern Pennsylvania! Practice your marketing idea and creative thinking skills, all while learning about regional economic development!
- Fall 2019 - starting ASAP
- 20 hours per week. On-site hours $12.50/hour, can be for credit with school approval
- Pittston, PA location (close to Scranton, Wilkes-Barre)
- Coursework in one of: Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR, Business/Entrepreneurship, Advertising or Graphic Design
- Proven ability in management of projects
- Creative thinking skills and ability to evaluate and present innovative ideas
- Interest in learning to apply marketing concepts to economic development (or, Interest in economic development)
- Solid writing, time management, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Familiarization with Adobe Creative Suite/graphic design software a plus, but not required
- Ability to work daytime weekly business hours at organization location
Focus on bringing fresh, innovative ideas and creating a message of value to the public and business members of NEPA-Alliance
- Value-driven marketing to membership; working as a team to re-evaluate current pieces and purposes, develop concepts, messaging, and strategies which build membership numbers to 450;
- The re-evaluation of current marketing pieces and purposes, streamlining the branding of the organization.
- The design, management, and execution of a historically-successful organization annual dinner
Interested? Submit your resume & cover letter by September 20th @ www.smallbusinessinternships.com!